Professor – Livestock and Animal Science Research
About this Opportunity:
- Fixed Term, Full Time – 5 Year Contract
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $224,485 (including salary of $189,693 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Generous relocation package available to you and your family.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity:
The CQUniversity Institute for Future Farming Systems is seeking a Professor of Livestock and Animal Science Research to provide operational and strategic leadership. The institute’s agricultural research program is a world leader in delivering practical solutions which are bolstering the productivity, profitability and sustainability of the livestock and horticulture sectors.
In this role you will develop and collaboratively lead research programs that take advantage of current strengths at CQU and leverages these into new and emerging opportunities in both modern production systems as a well as developing economies with our close neighbours within the Asian-Pacific region and with other international research partners to build upon CQU’s internationally recognised research impact.
Take advantage of our comprehensive relocation packages to assist you and your family to relocate to Rockhampton where you have easy access the Great Barrier Reef, beautiful coastal Yeppoon, and beaches at your doorstep.
- Doctoral qualifications (PhD) and recognised significant experience in the relevant discipline area (livestock production, sustainability, and/or welfare related field).
- Recognition as an internationally leading authority in an area of livestock or animal science related research.
- Demonstrated academic excellence and outstanding contribution to research publications, conference papers, reports and/or professional and/or technical contributions in the relevant discipline area.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Tuesday, 2 March 2021
Job Requisition ID: 367
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note, applicants for the position must have full time work rights.