Denis and Erika Pidcock PhD Scholarship
This scholarship is valued at up to $175,000 and consists of:
- $40,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three and a half years
- $10,000 per annum for three years for ancillary costs including administrative and operational costs (travel, laboratory materials, samples and equipment)
- $5,000 to cover travel and relocation costs.
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- be from an inner regional, outer regional, remote or rural area of Australia (as defined by the Australian Statistical Geographical Classification-Remoteness Area)
- have an offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD in the Faculty of Science
- not hold a scholarship that provides a primary stipend allowance.
Funded in 2019 by a donation from Denis and Erika Pidcock, this scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance of $40,000 per annum and aims to support a student from a rural or remote region of Australia.